Tuesday, January 2, 2007

New Year Resolutions


One of the advantages of having a blog is that with just one click you can check what you were doing, thinking or planning on a determined day. Just as long as you posted about it that is.

As I had no blog last year and wasn't in the habit of writing down this sort of thing I have no idea if I made any New Year's resolutions or not. To be perfectly honest I don't think I made any. I don't like to feel that I'm failing on reaching a goal or something like that :-)

However as this year ends I feel that there are some things I should work on. And now that I'm maintaining this blog and it is the perfect place to share these kind of lists I'll just post it here and hopefully that will be incentive enough ;-)

So here they are:

1 - keep on working towards a healthier life style (exercise more, eat better);

2 - stop being such a perfectionist and accept what I can't change;

3 - cut back on book buying and trading and start reading from the TBR pile;

4 - start using all the fabric scraps and other craft materials I've been saving but not working on;

5 - Maintain this blog regularly and comment on the ones that inspire me.




Well it doesn't sound all that difficult does it? I'll let you know when the year ends!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your resolutions! It's fun now to be able to look back at my resolutions from last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your resolutions, very healthy, all of them, whether physically, mentally or financially! :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...