Sunday, June 24, 2007

Going Back to Work

Vacation is almost over as we will get back to work on monday but we have been spending this last week at the beach and just relaxing so really enjoying ourselves.

On the reading front I was introduced to some new (to me) authors like Ken Follett, Anita Diamant, Anne Perry which wrote some of my favourite books so far this year.



And today we visited the Fluviário de Mora, a really interesting museum about life in the rivers and it's general ecosystem.

I'm afraid the pictures aren't very good but you get the idea...



Tomorrow we will be going back to work...

1 comment:

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...