Friday, February 8, 2008

Request to Publishers

I've recently read 2 Anne Stuart collections, 2 books featuring each of them 3 stories previously published as categories. Considering how many (and she has many) of her books are hard to find and out of print I would really like it if you could publish more of these books. Or how about collecting some her short stories from several different anthologies and reprint them as a single book? I promise to buy them all new and I don't even mind paying a bit more!!

And since I'm on a requests mode could we do the same with Mary Balogh's Signet Regency stories. I've read them but I want to OWN them! Please publish them again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...