Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Additions to the TBR pile

Quite a few more again including a HP book. I'm going to try the Harry Potter books in english after having read a couple in portuguese.
Karen Harper - The Poyson Garden
Georgette Heyer - Black Sheep
Georgette Heyer - Venetia
Georgette Heyer - Frederica
Georgette Heyer - Friday's Child
Theresa Nichols - Sunburst Citadel
J. K. Rowling - Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone
Asne Seierstad - The Bookseller of Kabul
Sue Townsend - The Queen and I

3 comments:

  1. I bought Venetia well over a year ago, and still haven't managed to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be adding more to your pile this week! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I wonder how you know that??
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...