Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sew Kaway by Choly Knight

Now that I have 2 babies at home it seems that most of the crafty things I do is something for the them. Not only that but I have been looking for things I can do with them when they are a bit older. I don't know if sewing will be among what they will like to do but I definitely liked reading this book and deciding which projects I'm going to do for them. In the introduction it is mentioned that Kaway means cute, adorable in japanese and that is certainly true of the projects you find here.

This book is great for people who want to start sewing, it teaches you how to do it, the different fabrics, technics, materials you need...the instructions are very easy to follow. There are several types of projects and all seem very easy to do with children. I loved the wearable accessories -  my boys will definitely have some of those beanies to warm their heads - and the home decorations chapters.

Thank you to Fox Chapel Publishing and NetGalley for providing me with a copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...