Friday, January 10, 2014

What I've Been Watching - Body of Proof 3

It's been a while since I've written one of these "what I've been watching" posts but I'm planning to catch up on the several TV series I'm following and so I'll be doing a few of these.
I just finished the 3rd season of Body of Proof and I enjoyed it very much. I'm actually surprised by how much  enjoyed it because while I love love forensic medical shows I have a hard time believing the actual ME would spend so much time solving crimes and so little performing authopsies. Not only that but Doctor Megan Hunt is always so well dressed and runs around in such high heels that I keep wondering how she can help falling off of them.
It should be ridiculous really but despite everything I like Megan's approach to life and work, even if she sometimes sounds a bit too agressive. This season I particularly liked her new partner - I thought these two really had some chemistry - and I did like the story arc about her father.
Regarding the acting departing I always enjoy Dana Delany's work and I found the rest of the actors gave very competent performances. Favourite guests stars were Luke Perry and Ivan Sergei.
I was sorry to discover that this was the final season because I found it such an entertaining series. Dr Megan Hunt always made me smile with her comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...