Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Closing 2014

This year has seen a lot of changes in my life and one of those is that time for blogging has been virtually non existent. I tried by best to keep up but I'm afraid I won't be back in the next few months... Maybe one day...

In the mean time I am still reading and recording my reviews on Goodreads. I don't have much time to read blogs so I mostly keep up with the series I was reading. And the lack of time has also led me to read "categories" which may be nice reading snacks for when you just have an hour of two to kill.

I hope to be back one day but as for right now I just don't have the time and the energy. I just want to close the Port HF Reading Challenge and then let's see what the future brings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...