Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Holly's Cooking Challenge - Week 1, Recipe 1


I tried my first new recipe yesterday. It was a cheese and ham cake that we ate with a salad. Pretty good and easy to make. It was a suggestion from A. and it was a sucess.

Here's the recipe:

Cheese and Ham Cake

Ingredients:

150gr flour
3 eggs
11gr baking powder
125ml milk
40ml olive oil
150gr cheese (pizza cheese or small cubes)
150gr ham

In a bowl beat the eggs with the flour and the baking powder. Add slowly the milk and then the olive oil. Chop the ham in little cubes. Stir in the ham and the cheese and mix everything very well. You can also add some pepper if you like.

Pour in a cake pan and bake for 45min at 180°.

You can serve it cold or warm.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds different...and good.

    I'm adding it to the list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...