Monday, March 16, 2009

Cozy Mystery Challenge


I just joined another challenge. I've always enjoyed Cozy Myteries but it's been a while since I read one so this is the perfect opportunity to catch up on new and old titles. More information here.
Contrary to what I usually do I haven't selected any titles yet. I'm setting a goal of 6 books to be read between April 1st and Sep 30th and I'll update this post with the link to the reviews as I go along.
Marion Chesney - Snobbery With Violence - Read
Marion Chesney - Hasty Death - Read
Alice Kimberly - The Ghost and Mrs McClure - Read
Marion Chesney - Sick of Shadows - Read
Joanne Fluke - Carrot Cake Murder - Read
Agatha Christie - The Secret of Chimneys - Read

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club of addicts! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yes I'm afraid I have become one. And I am considering joining another one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just saying to someone the other day that I haven't read a cozy in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe. I do have a couple here to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining - can't wait to see what you read.

    yes Marg - you should join up! haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...