Monday, January 11, 2010

Thriller & Suspense Reading Challenge 2010

One more challenge! I entered last year and had great fun so here I am again. This time the Thriller & Suspense Challenge is being hosted by Book Chick City and you can find the rules here. I can't wait to start on my list and in fact I'm currently writing a review to post tomorrow that I think it will be my first entry for this!











Subgenres
Timeline: 01 Jan 2010 - 31 Dec 2010
Rules: To read TWELVE (12) thrillers in 2010


Books Read:
1 - Historical Mystery - My Lady Judge by Cora Harrison
2 - Forensic Mystery - Deadly Decisions by Kathy Reichs
3 - Amateur Detective - A Mortal Bane by Roberta Gellis
4 - Cosy Mystery - Bellfield Hall by Anna Dean
5 - Spy Thriller - All The Queen's Men by Linda Howard
6 - Inverted Thriller - One Scream Away by Kate Brady
7 - Private Detective Mystery - Birds of a Feather by Jacqueline Winspear
8 - Police Procedural Thriller - Triptych by Karin Slaughter
9  Supernatural Thriller - Touching Evil by Kay Hooper
10 - Comic Thriller - Agnes and the Hitman by Jenny Crusie and Bob Mayer
11 - Romantic Suspense - Cry No More by Linda Howard

9 comments:

  1. Obrigada pela dica. Também vou participar, já que parece um desafio engraçado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ana, welcome to the Thriller & Suspense challenge, so pleased you signed up! I hope you enjoy the challenge as much as you did last year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! And now I better go and put up my linky because I forgot yesterday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O ano passado cumpri o desafio à larga, como leio tantos policiais. Chateia-me é a obrigação de fazer a review, que eu ando com taaaaaanta preguiça...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mas eu gosto tanto de ler as tuas reviews... :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...