Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I Am Planning To Watch - The Hobbit

Although I never read Tolkien I really enjoyed The Lord of The Rings trilogy. It made me want to grab the books but then this or that happened and my TBR pile is always so high that I never did. I knew that The Hobbit was being filmed, and was vaguely curious about it, but today I finally watched a trailer and it does look good. I loved the song they are singing...



Are you planning to watch it? Am I missing a lot by not having read the Lord of The Rings books and should I pick up The Hobbit book before watching it?

4 comments:

  1. Oh... and no, you should not watch LOR if you have not watched it yet. The Hobbit is the prequel. LOR is the saga AFTER the Hobbit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, I've watched LOTR, I just haven't read the books yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read The Hobbit at least three times, but have never been able to read Lord of the Rings. I can't wait for this movie to come out! Been excited for it ever since we got the first glimpse of it late last year.

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...