Wednesday, July 3, 2013

2013 Reading Challenges - Update

Time to check how I am doing in the several challenges I decided to join. I am doing better than I thought although I see to be paying more attention to some in detriment of others. Hopefully I'll correct that during the next few months.



Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
Goal - 60 books
Books read - 41

Historical Fiction Reading Challenge
Goal  - 15 books
Books read - 3

Regency Romance Reading Challenge
Goal - 2 books
Books read - 1

Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge
Goal - 13 books
Books read - 6

TBR Challenge
Goal - 12 books
Books read - 6

P&P Bicentenary Challenge
Goal - 4 books
Books read - 1


Portuguese Historical Fiction Challenge
Goal - 6 books
Books read - 2

I wasn't sure if I was going to to be able to keep up with all these challenges but I have to say that I feel confident now. Reading is an excellent therapy!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ana!
    I agree, there's nothing like reading! I've been helping my mom with summer cleaning and it's so boring to not be reading my beloved book during those times.
    Oh well...
    Congratulations on your updated challenges!
    ****

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks S.
    I hope to get back to reading soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...