Sunday, February 25, 2007

Back to sewing


This weekend I took the sewing machine out of the closet again and started on some new projects. Remember the hook case I made a few weeks ago? Well I finally made the matching pin cushion I was planning at the time. I added both a flower shapped button and I think they look really nice in a classic way.


They will be a present for my mother in law who does a lot of crochet and cross stitching. I thought these would be useful presents for her.


I have already cut the fabric to make a book cover and I hope to finish it today. Let's see how that project goes along...

1 comment:

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...