Friday, February 23, 2007

This and that


My aunt gave me some fabrics and sewing supplies. Isn't she great? Now I just have to decide what to do with them. Maybe a book cover... I was entertaining the idea of buying one last year but since now I have a sewing machine it feels like I should try and make one instead of going the easy route and buy.

I also heard of some books to be found at FNAC about sewing projects and including patterns. I guess a visit to their nearest shop is in order! I'm always in need of more inspiration. Speaking of which I often find that just by browsing the photos at Flickr. There are so many talented people out there. I opened an account too but so far I haven't posted any photos. I'm still exploring the site.

On a down side I broke my glasses yesterday. Not a good thing for more than one reason. I have contact lenses but after a whole day with them my eyes feel tired and hurt. Maybe it's time to think about that laser surgery everyone keeps talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...