Saturday, March 17, 2007

Desk Acessories


I'm always involved in more than one project and sometimes my desk looks like a storm went by. Yesterday I decided that I had to start organising it or I'm never going to find anything that I need when I need it.


First went the smaller things. I already had a pen and pencil cup with 2 dogs I had decorated but I decided I needed a bigger one. I painted a vase, added some ribbon and a few chickens and here's the result...

Now I'll have to start organising and storing the piles of books and magazines I have acumulated... just maybe not today... One can only do so much clean up in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...