Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Knitting Needle's Case

So after some struggle I finally finished it. Well, not really because I'm always finding new things to perfect in what I do. But it's as finished as it could be after a whole evening of sewing and gluing! Yes, I cheated! The red ribbons are glued. I just didn't want to take the risk of having the sewing looking bad again...

Here it is:

The inside...



The outside...



Half closed so we can see both sides...


And closed...

I just hope my mother likes it, not sure when I'll be making another one eh eh! No, just kidding, I really have to devote myself to sewing more often so it doesnt always feel like a difficult process. Practice makes perfect right? At least that's what I'm hoping :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...