Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Additions to the TBR pile

I had a very good week, 4 of the books were belated christmas presents (thank you girls!), The First Princess of Wales was sent by the author and the Langes were suggested to me as nice reads for someone who likes Balogh's earlier books.

Mary Balogh - Heartless
Elizabeth Chadwick - The Greatest Knight
Elizabeth Chadwick - The Scarlet Lion
Gayle Feyrer - The Thief's Mistress
Karen Harper - The First Princess of Wales
Cynthia Harrod-Eagles - The Founding
Jane Jakeman - The Egyptian Coffin
Emma Lange - The Irish Rake
Emma Lange - A certain Reputation
Emma Lange - The False Fiancee
Emma Lange - A Second Match
Emma Lange - The Irish Earl's Ruse
Ian McEwan - Atonement
Anita Mills - The Duke's Double
Sharan Newman - Death Comes As Epiphany
Philip Pullman - Northern Lights
Andrea di Robilant - A Venetian Affair
Suzanne Robinson - Lady Valiant
Joan Wolf - A Double Deception

Oh and I'm really curious about The Founding, it's a huge series so if I like this one I'll have many more to read!

7 comments:

  1. Ah, so you'll be reading the Robin Hood book by Feyrer! I've got it in my TBR, I really meant to read this before.

    And I can't wait to hear what you think of Northern Lights. I tried to read it last year but I think I was not in the mood for it, because I couldn't get past the first 100 pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let you know when I read both so we can comment!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a good book week!

    Can't wait to hear what you think of the Chadwicks...I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated christmas presents?! :P I'm very curious with Cynthia Harrod-Eagles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh I'm definitely getting older and it shows... I meant belated birthday presents!!! I didn't even notice I had written Christmas! :-S

    I hope to get to that one soon. I just don't know how soon. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tsk, tsk, tsk! LOL
    I'm in one of those "I don't know what to read" days. Maybe it's better to watch another movie.;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...