Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What I've Been Watching - Titanic

Look what I found was airing on TV last night. Quite appropriate for the Titanic Centennial. I've only seen the first half and I am curious about what follows and how they portray the actual sinking. So far it's been mostly light fiction. The "Unsinkable" Molly Brown makes an appearance here as do the Astors and the stories of some other passengers are also familiar stories from the tragedy. The main storyline follows a 1st class passenger (Zeta-Jones) who meets an old lover aboard and young thief who has stolen a third class ticket to come aboard. 

I'm curious about Julian Fellowes' Titanic, as I've enjoyed Downton Abbey so much, maybe they'll surprise us with it one of these days...

You can find more information here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...