Sunday, December 22, 2013

2014 Portuguese HF Challenge / 2014 Desafio Ficção Histórica Portuguesa


And here we go again with the Portuguese HF Challenge. For 2014 I will be doing bilingual posts in both english and portuguese hoping to encourage more people to join.

Challenge details:



  1. The challenge runs from Jan 1st to Dec 31st 2014. You can join in at any time.
  2. The books chosen for this challenge should be historical fiction written by a portuguese author or historical fiction set in Portugal. You can find a list of reading suggestions here
  3. Levels of participation/dinasties: Afonsine - 1 to 3 books, Aviz - 4 to 6 books, Habsbourg - 7 to 9 books, Braganza  - more than 10 books
  4. Leave a comment on this post to sign up. I'll be posting the Mr Linky where to leave your reviews soon.
  5. Reviews should be in portuguese or english
  6. If you don't have a blog you can link to your reviews on Goodreads or other sites where you post reviews.
  7. Prize: At the end of the challenge I will giveaway one book of Portuguese Historical Fiction. Each review on Mr Linky counts as an entry for the giveaway

I think that's it but feel free to contact me for more details if you want!
Thanks for joining!


Regras do desafio:

  1. O desafio ocorrerá entre 1 Janeiro e 31 Dezembro 2014. Pode ser iniciado em qualquer altura.
  2. Os livros seleccionados deverão ser ficção histórica escrita por um autor português ou ficção histórica passada em Portugal. Podem encontrar uma lista com sugestões aqui
  3. Niveis de participação/dinastias:  Afonsina - 1 a 3 livros,  Avis - 4 a 6 livros,  Habsburgo - 7 a 9 livros,  Bragança - mais de 10 livros
  4. Deixe um comentário neste artigo para se inscrever. Irei publicar um artigo com o Mr Linky para deixarem as reviews em breve.
  5. Criticas podem ser em português ou inglês
  6. Se não tem um blog pode deixar o link do Goodreads ou de qualquer outro site onde deixou a sua opinião
  7. Prémio: no final do desafio será sorteado um livro de ficção histórica. Cada critica conta como uma entrada para o sorteio.
Penso que é tudo mas se houver dúvidas não hesitem em contactar-me.
Obrigada por participarem!

12 comments:

  1. Here I am again! Think I wil start with Habsbourg, and depending on how it's going, I will or won't go up to Braganza. Love the ideia of the names, byt the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you for joining me. I'm looking forward to read about your reading choices.

      Delete
  2. Olá Ana!

    preciso de uma desculpa para ler os livros do zimler finalmente por isso conta comigo
    https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1140952-silvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - but I'm being realistic in aiming for "Alfonsine: anything higher will be a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my challenges link that includes your challenge; it will be live on Tuesday, Jan. 7: http://savvyverseandwit.com/2014/01/2014-reading-challenges.html

    I'm signing up for Afonsine - 1 to 3 books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conta comigo. Por agora para a Dinastia Afonsina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi all, looking forward to see your reviews for this challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's my wrap up post for the challenge. Guess I only read 1 but that was better than last year. http://savvyverseandwit.com/2014/12/reading-challenge-roundup.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...