Friday, October 23, 2009

RIP Challenge Wrap Up


One more challenge finished on time! The deadline for the R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril Challenge was October 31st and I am very happy that I managed to finish the 4 books before that date. I was actually hoping I would manage to read more books from the TBR pile but I guess just the 4 I had set out to read isn't bad.

The books I read were:

Agatha Christie - The Secret of Chimneys

Lara Adrian - Kiss of Midnight

 Alex Kava - One False Move

Karen Rose - I Can See You


I read them for the Peril the First level of participation which was Read Four books of any length, from any subgenre of scary stories that you choose.





I think I managed to reach the two goals Carl had set for the challenge:

1. Have fun reading.


2. Share that fun with others

So, if there's another challenge next year I will definitely be there!

1 comment:

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...