Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Once Upon a Time Challenge

It's time for the Once Upon a Time Challenge once more. Hosted by Carl V at Stainless Steel Droppings this is the fourth edition of the challenge and I had so much fun with it last year (and added quite a few books to the WL) that I can't resist entering again.


I'm going to enter for the Quest the First level which is:

Read at least 5 books that fit somewhere within the Once Upon a Time IV criteria. They might all be fantasy, or folklore, or fairy tales, or mythology…or your five books might be a combination from the four genres.






I still haven't decided what to read but I'll check my TBR soon so see what can fit this category and I'll check everyone else's reading lists too where I'm sure I'll find interesting suggestions.

Thanks for hosting this challenge Carl!

Books read:

Fantasy - Queen of Song and Souls by C. L. Wilson
Fantasy (Urban) - Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
Mythology - Bull God by Roberta Gellis
Fantasy (Paranormal) - Mine to Possess by Nalini Singh
Fantasy (Paranormal) - Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...