Thursday, January 3, 2013

Challenges for 2013 - The Regency Romance Reading Challenge

And I have yet another challenge for 2013 - the Regency Romance Reading Challenge - which is dedicated to author Candice Hern. I have read some of her books in the past but not those chosen for this challenge. I remember I didn't love the books I read by her but I keep hearing many good things about and I thought about giving her stories another go.

I was attracted to the fact that it is about regency reads but also because there's a reading schedule - from January to September - and we will be able to compare our views of the book with the other readers. I'm not sure that I will be able to join in every month so I'm choosing the Neophyte level of participation ( read 1 to 2 books & short stories).

You can find the challenge details at Laurel Ann's lovely blog Austenprose and I'm listing below the review schedule:

The Regency Romance Reading Challenge Review Schedule:


List of books read:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...