Saturday, January 4, 2014

On the subject of challenges...

I was eagerly anticipating all the challenges I joined last year but in the end I didn't manage to successfully conclude all of them. So, this year, I have decided that besides the Portuguese Historical Fiction Challenge and the Goodreads Reading Challenge I won't sign up for any other and I'll devote myself to catch up the several series that I already reading. I'm tracking them on FictFact and I have huge task ahead of me if I wan't to put them all up to date.
Besides some of past year's challenges became a bit of chore towards the end of the year and I want to to read for entertainment or knowledge, not just because I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...