Friday, November 24, 2006

Christmas Decorations


Ever since L. and I moved in together I tried to start some family traditions.

One of them has to do with Christmas decorations... On our first Christmas together I proposed to him that we make our own ornaments and every year we would add some to our collection.

This year I decided to make a Christmas wreath. It's still very much a work in progress because I'm not totally happy with it but at the moment I'm stuck and uninspired to do better...

Last year I sewed some stockings and was much happier with the results. I'll post the pics on of these days!
If anyone has some interesting traditions regarding the Holiday Season I would love to hear about them :-)

4 comments:

  1. I am trying to make Christmas cards for the first time this year. So far I have bought lots of things, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of output yet! Going to a barbecue tonight, where we are going to do card making with a whole group of us. Hopefully we will get a whole heap done then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried making Christmas cards but I've seen beautiful ones online that other crafters make. I would love to see yours too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our traditions have more to do with what we do during Christmas (like, where we go on Christmas Eve, and what we eat, and where we get together on Christmas Day, and how we're all hung-over *g*, etc), than with the objects we have around us. I guess none in my family are very handy, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ask and ye shall receive! I was thinking about doing this anyway, but tonight I set up a blog to post the cards I make at.

    http://card-making-adventures.blogspot.com/

    You'll see that I am not all that happy with all the ones I have made yet but hopefully there will gradually be improvement in the quality!

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...