Friday, December 1, 2006

Blogs of People Who Travel



One of the things I really like to do is to travel. I love to get to know new places, new people, new smells, sights, etc...

I haven't done as much of it lately as I would have liked due to the usual reasons - lack of time, money, opportunity...

So when I browse the world wide web I like to read blogs of people who travel. And hopefully to start posting here about my travels too ;-)
Last summer I followed Rosario's blog dedicated to her trip to Japan. Currently I'm checking Joanna's Blog where she has been writing about her vacation in Thailand and Vietnam.

I don't particularly like to fly so places as far away as these are at the end of my list of countries to visit - I would much prefer to be teleported like I used to watch them do in Star Trek. And L. hates it even more than I do so for the time being this is as close as I get to appreciate these different cultures.

One of my cousins - M. - loves to travel as much as I do but he also loves to fly. And I love to listen to him when he comes back from visiting some other countries. There's nothing like someone telling you about the best restaurants, the best shops, the best museums... I find it totally different from reading a guide book. I must convert him to the blogosphere...

Just hope that when Joanna comes back someone else decides to go globe trotting and blog about it!

Anyone has any travel blog to recommend? Do you usually blog during your vacations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...