Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Cards


I just love to get Christmas cards in the mail. Well to tell the truth I love to get mail, period! But at Christmas I get more mail and certainly more beautiful cards than during the rest of the year.

I also love to write cards to my friends. It seems almost old fashioned since we mostly use email and mobile phones to comunicate nowadays but I think it's a lovely tradition and some of the cards are really beautiful.
Some of my friends have already started to make their own cards. I haven't tried my hand at that yet but maybe next year I'll try to do some.

When I get them I usually put them on the mantelpiece so I can admire them during the Christmas season. In this picture you can see the ones I received this year sitting next to one of my Creche's and my Frida Kahlo portrait.

1 comment:

  1. Now you made me feel bad cause it's the first time in years I didn't send ANY Christmas card :-(

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...