Monday, January 15, 2007

Buttons


I have always liked buttons, especially vintage ones or those that stand out for being different. This weekend I visited a shop where I usually go to buy painting and decoupage supplies and wooden objects.

They have been expanding and now they also have jewelry, scrapbooking and sewing material. I was going in to have a look and not actually to buy anything but I just couldn't resist these cute buttons representing animals and plants. I have no idea what I will do with them but since I now am using the sewing machine I thought I was entitled to stock on some related products :-)

Look here for more examples of what they have. They told me more lovely things would be arriving till the end of the month so I guess I'll just have to go back in a couple of weeks to see what's new ;-)

Any ideas as to what I should use these for?

1 comment:

  1. The love of buttons is an incurable disease.... I am fellow sufferer. No idea what to do, but IMo hoardi, ahem collecting is always good...

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...