Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Chair For A Little Boy


Last year I painted this chair just for the fun of it. It's painted in blue and white and the seat shows 2 bears on a beach.



It has been stored in our apartment but now I think I found a good use for it. One of L's cousing will be turning 1 year old at the end of the month and I think this is the perfect gift to decorate his room. In no time he will be able to use it as he already walks.





The only thing I think I could improve is that if I had painted the seat white before gluing the bears the effect would be much better.









I sure hope he likes it! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure he'll love it! It's awesome! Hell, I'd like to have one like that if not for the fact that it'd probably break under me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tbm queria comprar um conjuntinho de mesa e duas cadeiras pr pintar pr o quarto dos meus pequeninos :-)
    esta tua está muito fofinha!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...