Thursday, February 1, 2007

My Sewing Box



Nothing new in the crafts department as I've had a busy week and really not much time to dedicate to my hobbies. I have however many crafty things from my pre-blog days and so I decided to show you a picture of my old sewing box :-).

I bought the wood box and decorated it with sewing and knitting designs. Nowadays it's actually small for all the supplies I have around the house. I need to buy a new one but I'm undecided wether to buy one already made or to buy just the wood box and decorate it.


It would be simpler and easier to just buy it but so far I haven't found anything I like as much as this one. Talk about sentimental value!

I'll probably keep this one for my hand sewing suplies and will wait till I fall in love with a new one to store the rest of the things. When I'm very undecided that's what I do, I keep going to the stores in hopes that something really appeals to me and I decide I have to have it.



Sooner or later that is bound to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...