Friday, February 2, 2007

Going Away for the Weekend


I’m going away for the weekend so there’ll be no posts till Monday. I’m going to visit my cousin M. (the travel nut :-)) to Santa Maria da Feira and we’re planning a nice weekend with some relaxation, good food and some sightseeing and lots of catching up. It’s not that far from were I live, 3 hours only, but nowadays we seldom see each other.



Some nice photos



More info



Oh and I’m planning to convince him to start his own blog but he doesn’t know that yet ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Have fun, Ana! It looks like a lovely place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures, Ana. Is it sunny at this time of year? Bliss!

    md

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you all! It wasn't exactly warm but today the sun is shining :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...