Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sharing Crafty Gifts

Although I have always loved handycrafts and enjoyed trying to make things on my own it was my friend S. who convinced me to take up woodpainting and decoupage classes.
Over these last few years she has given me some lovely crafted gifts and I thought about sharing them with you :-)
The only photo I'm not sharing is of a ceramic Santa Claus box she gave me for Christmas because it's in storage right now. I'll have to remember to photograph it in the future and post it here.










She has made some other beautiful things but I've been trying to convince her to set up her own blog so hopefully you'll get to see them there.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for you nice words. Please believe that all the pieces were inspired by our friendship and by the beautifull human being you are.

    S.

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...