Thursday, March 1, 2007

My WIP - a Bookcover


As announced I'm trying to make a bookcover so I can carry the books in bag without damaging them. There's so many beautiful ones around that I didn't come up with a new design, I just let my self by inspired by these, these and these. It's not ready yet because I still have to find a way to close it, not sure if I'll use velcro or something else... It will probably be laying around till I feel inspired enough to finish it and take new photos because the ones I have now are, as usual, not that good. I think I can blame part of that on the light, I usually photograph first thing in the morning and now I'm thinking the light is not enough. Oh well!





As you can see I love those flower buttons! I can't get enough of them it seems!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...