Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Book Meme

I've been tagged by Marg to do the Book Meme:

161 & 5 Book Meme


Rules



1. Grab the book closest to you

2. Open it to page 161

3. Find the fifth full sentence

4. Post the text of the sentence to your blog

5. Don't search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you

6. Tag five people to do this meme.




So here it is from Anne Perry's Face of a Stranger:

They were staring at her, waiting for her to say something more, some word of praise for him.




Now who to tag? It's hard because so many people already did it but here it goes, I tag:
Rosario
Arielle
Katharina
Joanna
and
Wendy

And that's it! Till later!

1 comment:

  1. Gonna do it when I'm at home since my books in the office are boring. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...