Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Additions to the TBR pile

This week I hit the jackpot, look at all the books that arrived:

Rachel Gibson - Tangled Up In You
Rachel Gibson - I'm in No Mood For Love
Yasmine Galenorn - Ghost of a Chance
Susan Wiggs - Lord of Night
Edith Layton - Surrender to Love
Edith Layton - False Angel
Edith Layton - The Game of Love
Edith Layton - Love in Disguise
Brenda Novak - Dead Right
Karen Rose - Die For You
Liz Carlyle - Never Lie to a lady
Loretta Chase - Not Quite a Lady
Alison Weir - The Six Wives of Henry VIII
Jennifer Donnelly - The Tea Rose
Anthology - A Regency Christmas V
Mary Jo Putney - River of Fire
Mary Jo Putney - The Diabolical Baron
Anne Perry - A Christmas Journey

4 comments:

  1. I'm extremely jealous about Tangled Up in You, all the Edith Layton and the Anne Perry. Let me know if they are good, Ana!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good haul!

    Hurry up and read The Tea Rose, because then you will be able to read The Winter Rose which is an excellent book! The Tea Rose is good too, but The Winter Rose is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started with dead Right and Die For Me but I'm looking forward to get to the rest of them. Not much reading done today, I spent most of the day if front of the TV watching the North and South BBc series

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many books, I'm so so jealous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...