Sunday, December 16, 2007

New Additions to the TBR pile

Anthology - A Western Winter Wonderland
Eloisa James - An Affair before Christmas
Elizabeth Mansfield - A Christmas Kiss and Winter Wonderland
Fay Weldon - Letters to Alice

I think the first 3 will have to be left for next year's Christmas, I'm finding hard reading all the books I had set aside for this month but I may not resist picking the James sooner than that. I really want to know if it's better than the first book in the Desperate Duchesses series.

The Fay Weldon (thanks Dee!) I'll pick up as soon as possible as I am curious about another book Jane Austen related...

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't read the first in the Duchesses series. I really should get to it, seeing as someone went to all the trouble of getting me a signed copy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...