Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Additions to the TBR pile

Every week I decide not to mooch more books a ton of them arrive and I just can't resist them...

Pamela Aidan - An Assembly Such as This
Stephanie Barron - Jane and The Unpleasentness at Scargrave Manor
Liz Carlyle - never Deceive a Duke
Elizabeth Chadwick - The Champion
Elizabeth Fairchild - Miss Dornton's Hero
Margaret Frazer - The Servant's Tale
Helen Hollick - A Hollow Crown
Anne Perry - A Christmas Secret
Elizabeth Powell - The Traitor's Daughter
Philip Pullman - The Tigar In The Well
Nora Roberts - Born In Fire
Susan Holloway Scott - Duchess
Linnea Sinclair - The Down Home Zombie Blues´
Linnea Sinclair - Games of Command
Joan Smith - Imprudent Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...