Monday, August 4, 2008

RITA Awards 2008

The RITAs are the awards given by the Romance Writers of America (they are choosen by fellow writers) to the best of romantic fiction out there.

I was more interested in some of the award winners than others as there are several genres I don't usually read. Below are the 5 categories that grabbed my attention because I have the first three in the TBR pile and have read the last two.

RITA for Best Romantic Suspense Novel
Ice Blue - Anne Stuart

RITA for Best Novel with Strong Romantic Elements
Silent In The Grave - Deanna Raybourn

RITA for Best Paranormal
Lover Revealed - J R Ward

RITA for Best Historical Romance
Lessons of Desire - Madeline Hunter

RITA for Best Regency Historical Romance
The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever - Julia Quinn

You can find the full list of winners here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...