Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Spirit Award




Leya from Wandeca Reads has recently given me a Christmas Spirit Award. Thank you Leya! :-)

Here are the rules for the Christmas Spirit Award:

"You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.

The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.

Link back to the person who gave you the award.

List 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!

Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the Christmas cheer going!

Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award."


Here are my 5 favourite things about Christmas:

1 - Gathering the family around the table for Christmas dinner.

2 - Christmas movies.

3 - Christmas music (if you've been visiting my blog I guess you know that already).

3 - Giving and receiving hand crafted and meaningful presents.

4 - Baking cakes and cookies (I did it this year for the first time and enjoyed myself very much).


In the spirit of Christmas I would like to share this award with everyone that enjoys the Holiday season!

Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

  1. This is a well deserved award! You must be one of the few people I know who has a true Christmas spirit, Ana. Happy Holidays!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana, I just wanted to stop by and say that I hope you had a great Christmas! I look forward to spending more blogging time with you in 2009!

    P.S. The award is definitely well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Marg you're a sweetie! Thank you so much. It's been a pleasure to be online friends with you! May all good things come your way in 2009!

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...