Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cozy Mystery Challenge 2009 Wrap Up


I managed to finish the Cosy Mystery Challenge in time although it was a close call, the challenge ended today - Sep 30th. My reads were:

Marion Chesney - Snobbery With Violence

Marion Chesney - Hasty Death

Alice Kimberly - The Ghost and Mrs McClure

Marion Chesney - Sick of Shadows

Joanne Fluke - Carrot Cake Murder

Agatha Christie - The Secret of Chimneys

Thank you Kris for organising this challenge! I'll be sure to join again next year!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing! So glad you plan to join again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for organising it. I will definitely join next year. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...