Thursday, October 1, 2009

Challenges Round Up

I finished one challenge this past month. The Cozy Mystery Challenge had a deadline till Sep 30th and I finished it just in time. I also made some progress on the other challenges and I realised I'll have to choose them differently next year. I like genre challenges or specific periods challenges but I have a harder time with quantity challenges like the A to Z, I'm finding that some letters are really difficult to find and some of the books I do find I'm not in the mood for...

But let's see my progress so far:


Ends Dec 2009
Goal - 5 books
Read - 1


Ends Dec 2009
Goal - 12 books
Read - 5


Ends Dec 2009
Goal - 6 books
Read - 3


Ends Dec 2009
Goal - 56 books
Read - 39


Ends Jul 2010
Goal - 12 movies
Watched - 3


Ends Jan 2010
Goal - 6 books
Read - 3


Ends Jan 2010
Goal - 6 things Austen
Read/watched - 3


Ends Oct 2009
Goal - 4 books
Read - 1 book

I better get to work on the RIP challenge...

2 comments:

  1. As for challenges, I find them very stimulating, but I just take part in two (Everything Austen, two tasks missing ; Period Drama, 3 tasks missing). I realize it can be great fun but it add some pressure to activities which should be ... pleasures. This is why I've only chosen two, the ones in which I can blog about two of my greatest passions. I admire you, your list of tasks is ...huge ...stunning! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :-) Although I fear I may have joined too many challenges and may follow your example next year...

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...