Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Reading Challenge - Completed!



Here's a challenge I had no trouble completing, in fact it is mentioned that we can read more books and I will definitely do that but since I also joined other Christmas challenges and I want to list different books in all challenges I'll just list the 3 mentioned as the goal for this one.

The books I read were:

Christmas Beau - Mary Balogh

A Christmas Guest - Anne Perry

Regency Christmas Magic - Anthology

They were very enjoyable reads and I would especially recommend the first two books.

Now the other Christmas Challenges I'm involved in are:

The Winter Holiday Reading Challenge

and the

2009 Holiday Reading Challenge

...wish me luck!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing the challenge! Your humble host here has not even completed ONE book...LOL!

    Great job =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks! I'm sure you'll get to that soon... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on completing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...