Last year I decided to start reading more Portuguese Historical Fiction and embarked on an informal challenge. This year I'm taking it to the next level and I have decided to organise a proper challenge devoted to Portuguese Historical Fiction. I hope more readers will join in and that together we may find new titles to enjoy and discuss.
- The challenge runs from Jan 15th to Dec 15th 2013. You can join in at any time.
- The books chosen for this challenge should be historical fiction written by a portuguese author or historical fiction set in Portugal. You can find a list of reading suggestions here
- Levels of participation: Curious About It - 1 to 3 books, What a Fun Idea - 4 to 6 books, Perfect for Me - 7 to 9 books
- Leave a comment on this post to sign up. Please use the Mr Linky below for your reviews - put your name and the book title and link to your review post.
- Reviews in portuguese are fine too.
- If you don't have a blog you can link to your reviews on Goodreads or other sites where you post reviews.
- Prize: At the end of the challenge I will giveaway one book of Portuguese Historical Fiction published in 2013 (feel free to suggest titles). Each review on Mr Linky counts as an entry for the giveaway
- I think that's it but feel free to contact me for more details if you want!
This post will be up on my sidebar so you can easily find it and add new reviews and check the ones posted