Friday, February 12, 2010

Marple - Poirot - Holmes Challenge



I have quite a few Agatha Christie and Arthur Conan Doyle books in my shelves, I bought them and read them when I was a teenager and always meant to reread them one day. When I found this challenge I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for doing so.

Kals of At Pemberley is hosting the Marple-Poirot-Holmes Challenge. She writes:


Nothing really beats a good old Agatha Christie mystery or an Arthur Conan Doyle masterpiece. I've loved Miss Marple, Hercule Poirot and Sherlock Holmes all my life and I doubt we'll find a detective surpassing the unexpected genius of Miss Marple, the exemplary 'little grey cells' of the Belgian detective Hercule Poirot, and of course, the master himself - Sherlock Holmes.

It's been a while since I re-read them all, which lead me to the first challenge I'm hosting - The Marple Poirot Holmes Challenge.

Rules:

1. This challenge is from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010.

2. You will have to read a minimum of 6 books in total: two Miss Marple mysteries, two Sherlock Holmes mysteries and two Hercule Poirot mysteries. You can of course, read more than 6 books if you want to.

3. The books you have chosen for this challenge can overlap with other challenges.


Books read:

Miss Marple
The Thirteen Problems
A Caribbean Mystery

Hercule Poirot
Evil Under The Sun
One, Two, Buckle My Shoe

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining! I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the books you read :) Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...