Thursday, March 25, 2010

Historical Mystery Challenge

I couldn't resist being a part of this challenge, it just seems to complement the Suspense & Thriller challenge and the Cozy Mystery challenge I'm involved in.

Here are the rules that you can also find at Mysteries and My Musings:

* This reading challenge runs March - June 2010
*Suspense, amateur sleuth or police procedures and the entire menagerie under the mystery genre are all available for the challenge.
* In three (3) months read five (5) historical mysteries.
* Cross overs / overlaps to other challenges are okay and the more you can utulize your TBR stack the better.
* Sign up below with Mr Linky, if you like. If you don't have a blog then post your list of books here in the comments and return to share what you finished.
* If you have given the book you chose a good chance and you just can't read/finish it, feel free to pick a new one.
* Those who complete the challenge get a Badge of Completion that can be posted on their blog or website and entered for a random drawing for one of five Challenge winners bookmarks to be given away. I scrapbook and stamp so they are handmade.
* Prize restrictions - bookmarks will only mailed within the U.S and Canada.
Random drawing of challenge participants who completed the challenge will have 2 weeks from prize notification to provide a mailing address. If a mailing address is not provided then a new person will be drawn and notified.

I haven't decided on my 5 books yet but I plan to start reading for this soon....

 Books read:
A Mortal Bane - Roberta Gellis
Birds of A Feather - Jacqueline Winspear
Bellfield Hall - Anna Dean
The Poyson Garden - Karen Harper
To Shield The Queen - Fiona Buckley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...