Monday, July 19, 2010

The 1930's Mini Challenge Completed


I was planning to read more than one book for this challenge but the truth is that time flew by and I only managed to read Michael Atkinson's Hemingway Cutthroat, set in the 1930s in Spain. But since the goal for this challenge was 1 book and it closed on July 18th I decided to acknowledge my one read and consider it done!

 I am left with several books set in the 1930s in the TBR pile, among them my old favourites by Agatha Christie and Dorothy L. Sayers' Whose Body which I plan to read soon, so hopefully there will be more 1930s on this blog soon.

Thank you Nymeth for organising this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...