Thursday, March 7, 2013

Challenges Update

I haven't had much time to read these past few weeks with the boys going into Day Care and then we all got the flu... So I thought I would check my progress in the Challenges I joined:

Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
Goal - 60 books
Books read - 15

Historical Fiction Reading Challenge
Goal  - 15 books
Books read - 0

Regency Romance Reading Challenge
Goal - 2 books
Books read - 0

Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge
Goal - 13 books
Books read - 3

TBR Challenge
Goal - 12 books
Books read - 2

P&P Bicentenary Challenge
Goal - 4 books
Books read - 1

Portuguese Historical Fiction Challenge
Goal - 6 books
Books read - 0

I definitely could be doing better in some of them but, in my defence, I have to say I am currently reading books for the Portuguese HF Challenge, the TBR Challenge and the Regency Romance Challenge. I guess I should be doing these updates more often before I find that the year has ended and I missed all my goal...


1 comment:

  1. I've been making an effort to check my goals on my challenges every week. It has actually kept me on track, which is a miracle. I'm never on track! Don't worry- it's only March. You have lots of time to get them done!

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...