Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Crafts


Thís glass plate I made for my mother-in-law last Christmas. It was made using the decoupage technique and then painted in white and gold. It's decoupage under the plate so she can actually use it if she wants to... I really loved this poinsettia and I think it looks really good. Fortunately she loved it too :-)




The candle and it's supporter were also made with the decoupage technique and this set I sold at a crafts fair. It's been a while since I've gone to one but it was really interesting to check what the other crafters were doing. I used to go with my friend S. and when one was managing the stall the other was usually going around and checking what other things could be found...

1 comment:

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...