Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Prolific Blogger Award

I was happily surprised when I received the Prolific Blogger Award from Marg, isn't it just the thing to brighten your day? Thank you Marg!!

Receiving this award means:

A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)

I am going to pass this award on to the following bloggers:

3 comments:

  1. Is that really my name? Great! I'm always so delighted and flattered when awarded. And this is a special award, indeed, because it comes from an excellent and prolific blogger like you, Ana. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops! Forgot to congratulate you on winning it. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL yes, yes it is you! You made me go check if I had written it wrong. :-)

    And thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...