Saturday, July 7, 2012

What I've Been Watching - Criminal Minds - Season 7

There are not many series that I've followed as faithfully as Criminal Minds and for as long as seven seasons. It was a series that fascinated me from the beginning because I love books and movies about profilers in particular, and mysteries and thrillers in general. I have to say that my favourite character was Gideon who abandoned the series early on... but I was interested enough to keep on viewing every episode and, in time, I guess I warmed up to all of them. It's not an easy series to love as some of the episodes are very disturbing but I always find myself glued to the screen every monday evening. I think, by now, I like the cases as much as I like knowing things about the cast and see their relationship evolve. I don't want to play favourites but I really like Reid, Hotchner and Emily!

For a while it seemed the series was going to loose part of its interest with characters leaving and others arriving but everything got into place again for this season. I really enjoyed watching the show this season and I can't help but be sorry that we are going to have some cast changes again. On the other hand I am curious to see what will happen next season...

You can find the DVD here although it's only available for pre-order at the moment.

Next on my list is the season 8 of House

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...