Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dinner and Fados at B.V.M.


Yesterday we went to a charity event, a dinner with a Fado show to raise funds for the fire fighters of our home town (B. V. M.). Besides believing in helping worthy causes my brother is one of them so we had planned to attend ever since the news was released.

It went really well with a great atmosphere and I really liked the singers, none of them was a professional, just people with talent helping a worthy cause.

Fado is considered the portuguese traditional music genre. I'm sure everyone enjoyed the show very much and I wish them every success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...